Slenderizing Detox Massage:
What To Expect
You’ll see results!
- The Ultimate Applicator is successful for the majority of users the very first time it is used.
- Botanically-based formula will deliver you maximum tightening, toning, and firming results where applied to the skin.
- Skin will look hydrated, more youthful, with improved appearance of body contouring and cellulite.
- The Defining Gel is utilized during the massage alongside the Ultimate Applicator, to enhance the detoxifying effects of the treatment.
What if little or nothing happens…
- Although most begin to see improvements after the first application, some may take up to 3-4 applications to achieve optimal results. Those who are on medications and/or who have toxic systems may fit in this category.
- Everyone’s body is different, and if you have small or clogged pores it can affect your ability to see results with the Ultimate Body Applicator. It is recommended to shower with warm water before applying the wrap, as this further opens the pores of the body and aides in better absorption of the body wrap, but DO NOT SHAVE!
- Because the herbal components can sensitize the skin is recommended that you avoid tanning for 48 hours after the Detox Massage.
- If your diet or lifestyle is unhealthy, you may also bloat at first because the buildup of toxins is being released. Drinking lots of water will assist in removing these toxins and help you start seeing results.
- It is also advisable to refrain from the intake of caffeine, soda drinks, sugar and alcohol for 48 hours after the body wrap treatment, to experience the best results.
With The Ultimate Body Applicator, results are progressive. With each treatment you will be more pleased with your results. Your skin will look and feel smoother, younger, more toned, and tightened. A once a week application is recommended for continuous, progressive results and for ongoing maintenance. The more consistent and diligent you are in applying the Ultimate Applicators the better the results!
Body Wrap Basics
A body wrap is a health treatment that assists you in toning and tightening your body, moisturizing your skin, decreasing excess water weight from your body, improving your circulation and detoxifying your body in as little as one hour. In general, body wraps are intended to improve the elasticity and appearance of your skin by helping to lessen the body of excess fluids and toxins.
Body wraps are employed in two distinct stages. The pores of the body become opened and fluids are extracted and/or absorbed by the wrap, this is the first stage. Once the fluids are extracted from the body, empty pockets are left between the cells that when squeezed together, enable the body to become thinner and leaner. Body wrap treatments can typically be used on the abdomen, legs, arms, and neck. The desired body part is wrapped with the treatment. The treatment then absorbs and helps to remove excess body fluids and toxins. The treatments ultimately allows the shedding of harmful toxins, and aides in the metabolizing of fat.
Body wraps contain an all-natural mixture of herbs and minerals intended to beautify the skin. Essential oils sea salts, and other ingredients are used in daily spa body wrap treatments. These items work to tone and soften the skin. Effects of the initial treatment are often visible immediately. Toxins and inter tissue fluids sooner or later may re-accumulate if proper dieting is not maintained, so regular body wrap treatments are a good practice to maintain. Another greatly desired side effect of some body wrap treatments is often weight loss due to the lymphatic drainage and increased lipolytic activity.The many benefits of body wrap treatment include body contouring, detoxification, boosting of the lymphatic system and metabolism, inch loss, weight loss, skin tightening, and skin softening.
The main purpose of using a body wrap is to tone and tighten the skin – as an alternative to liposuction. In the course of this action, blood circulation is improved and the body is detoxified. Often, those suffering from other conditions, e.g. constipation patients find that a body wrap helps mobilize fat so that it can be removed from the body naturally.